Shipping: We currently only ship within the United States through UPS at published rates (available on UPS website). UPS does not ship to a P.O. Box address. All orders for in-stock items that are placed Monday-Friday by 3:00 PM EST will ship the same day.
Item Returns / Refunds
Your have one week (7 calendar days) from the date that the package is delivered to decide if you want to return an item. If you decide you want to return the item, it is subject to the following conditions:
- All shipping charges, including those that you paid to originally receive the package, are not refundable
- All returned orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be waived if the item is being returned for an exchange.
- The item being returned and all of its packaging/accessories/components/documentation must be returned in the exact condition (e.g. unused) that they were received in
- The items must be packed carefully and sent via a method that is trackable, has signature required for delivery and is insured. We recommend UPS.
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss that is incurred while the package is in transit. That is why we require the package to be insured.
- If the item being returned was part of a promotional purchase, you must return all of the items that were part of that promotional purchase to be eligible for a refund.
- An RMA # is required for all returns. We will refuse all packages which do not have an RMA # clearly marked on the outside of the package. Please make sure it is CLEARLY WRITTEN AND VISIBLE.
- All returns must be received within 3 weeks (21 calendar days) of the date that the package was delivered to you.
For any order refused by customer there will be following deductions: Shipping charges and 15% restocking charges will be deducted.
Item Arrived Damaged
Your have one week (7 calendar days) from the date that the package is delivered to notify us that the item you received is damaged. If you do find that an item has arrived damaged, please keep all of the packaging materials that your shipment came with (cardboard box, packing materials) and notify us immediately. Depending on the item that arrived damage, UPS may perform an inspection on the damage item and its original packaging to verify the extent of the damage and that the package was properly packed. UPS has 5 (five) business days to decide whether they want to perform an inspection. If they do decide to perform an inspection, a UPS representative will come to the delivery address and pick up the damaged item and all packaging materials. It is not very common that UPS does perform such inspections, but it does happen.
If you have notified us within the time frame, we will replace the item at no cost to you. Please note that in the case of Chessmen, where each piece is hand carved and unique, we may require that you send us back the damaged piece first. This is to insure that the grain/coloring/cut of the replacement piece is identical to the one you are replacing. This is done for your benefit.
If you notify us after the time period has ended, we will not honor any damage item claims. In this situation, you should check to see if the item comes with a Manufacturers Warranty and contact them directly regarding replacement.
If you wish to cancel an order that has been placed. please Contact Us IMMEDIATELY . We strongly recommend that you contact via telephone to insure that your order cancellation request is received and processed promptly . If your order has not shipped yet, an order cancellation fee of 5% (minimum fee of $10.00) will apply. This fee will help offset our considerable administrative costs, as shipment preparation can take upwards of an hour. If your order has already shipped, please see the Item Returns / Refunds section to learn more about returning the item. Note: These fees only apply to order cancellations. If you wish to make a change to an order that has not shipped, we will happily handle your request and no fees will apply.